Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paula's Choice Sensitive Skin Care Samples!


UPDATE: Dead already?
Right now you can go on over here and snag FREE samples of Paula's Choice sensitive skin care products! You'll be able to choose between the Advanced Skin Recovery System (for Normal to Dry Skin) or the Advanced Skin Balancing System (for Normal to Oily/Combination Skin Prone to Acne).

Your FREE skin care system will include 7 single use samples:
  • Cleanser
  • Toner
  • Exfoliant
  • Antioxidant concentrate
  • Daytime moisturizer w/SPF15
  • Night-time moisturizer
  • Treatment mask
  • $5 gift card for PaulasChoice.com
**You should receive your sample pack within 3-5 days! That's what I call FAST!

(Thanks, Lisa!)

11 comments:

mrs. b said...

Awesome! Thank You!!

Stephanie P said...

Just received email from Korres cancelling my order from the other day. Remember the deal that seemed to good to be true? Free full size products with gum order? Sorry error was made, order was cancelled...

Heather Vitella said...

I use Paula's Choice products everyday and love them!

Thanks for the tip on the free samples!

fran said...

Hi Collin,
I saw this earlier today when they removed the sunscreen from the site. I did put it in the comment section of your sunscreen post...I guess I should have sent it directly to you, so that your readers could have gotten it earlier. Oh well, next time.

Anonymous said...

They didn't have a spot to enter your name...guess they'll just mail it to whoever at the address listed??

Anonymous said...

Would love to get it, but it keeps asking for a valid email. No matter how many times I try, it won't work. Anyone else have this problem?

Jen said...

My Korres order was cancelled too. You win some, you lose some. :) We're not out anything and it was definitely worth a try.

Thanks Collin for this wonderful blog!!!!

Katie said...

no more samples says website :(

Anonymous said...

dead at the moment dut you can signup for a waiting list of sorts.

Anonymous said...

I, too, got an email and a refund from Korres - mistake on their web site. Offer was supposed to be if you ordered $25 worth of product. I know it's no big deal, but it is a little annoying. Also, their are no free samples of Paula's Choice left.

Anonymous said...

I tried to get the samples at 7:00 this morning and they were gone - so I signed up for their email so I could get notified the next time they have them. Amanda