Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kmart Deals: $0.29 Dove + Candy Catalina Deal!


Yet even more Kmart Deals:

Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deodorant $4.29
Use the $2/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost $0.29!
(Thanks, Tiphanie!)

Also, Sarah emailed about a fantastic candy Catalina available: spend $10 on select candy, get a $2.50 Catalina to use on your next candy purchase (basically $2.50 in FREE candy) or spend $20, get a $5 Catalina coupon to use on your next candy purchase!

As I mentioned previously, the Hershey's Bliss single bars 1.3 oz are part of this Catalina. Also, the Nestle Wonka candy is part of this Catalina deal too!

Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Wonka Candy 18.7oz bags on sale $3.50 each= $10.50
Buy 16 Hershey's Bliss Bars 3/$2of the above (2/$7)=$10.67
Total=$21.17
Use 3 $1/1 Wonka coupons from here -on the right hand side
(will take $6 off your total after coupons are doubled)
Plus, 8 buy one get one free Hershey's Bliss coupons from the 9/20SS
(will make all the bars free, so will approximately deduct $10.67)

Pay $4.50
But then get back a $5 Catalina coupon for your next candy purchase!

This is a perfect time to start stocking up on lots of Halloween candy!

**Check out all the previous Kmart deals I've posted here, here, here, here, here , here and here!

For more Kmart Deals and Kmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

13 comments:

Couponing4myTacoma said...

may want to diversify this a little and use the $1 off 1 bag of hershey's and hit $20 that way because kmart may not let you use 8 of the same coupon.

That's how i got the $5 I bought 5 bags of $2.50 hershey's using 4 $1 any Q and 1 $1 off any dark and then bought some of the bliss chocolates.

(wreckedher) said...

KMArt has Dry Idea deodorant on sale B1G1 so use the $2/1 coupon and snag both for 49 cents.

Anonymous said...

FYI...I purchased two bliss bars for $1.00 each and used the b1g1 making OOP $0. And purchased two small bags of fun sized m&m's for $1.25 each, I used the $1/2 making them $.25 each. And the catalina for $2.50 printed for me. HTH

Anonymous said...

Are the Bliss bars in the checkout lanes? I have been unable to find them.

Also does anyone know where the protein bars are?

Thanks!

KariY said...

My $2.50 candy catalina is good starting on 11/15 or somewhere around then. Just FYI.

The bliss bars are in the checkout lane of my Kmart. The protein bars are near health/beauty, in an aisle with Slim-Fast and other diet aids.

Amy said...

AT my store, the bliss bars were in a special cardboard display. But at another Kmart that I went to the other night, I found them by the registers.

Hawkeye1966 said...

This won't work for Halloween as the CAT is good 11/8-11/25. How about some possible clearanced Halloween candy?!! Or something for Thanksgiving or (early) Xmas?

Melissa ~ Mom to 6 said...

So, if you use a BOGO coupons, you will get both items for free? Thanks for any insight you can offer on this!

Anonymous said...

I have a question about how many coupons I can use at Kmart-

I have a coupon for buy one febreze candle get a febreze air effects free.

Can I use that coupon and then a coupon for one dollar off a febreze candle and then a coupon for 1 off febreze?

Thanks!

Unknown said...

I got this pink deodorant at my Kroger on CLOSEOUT for $2.29 and I had the $2.00 off coupon, makes it really cheap! I didnt even need any deodorant.

Megan said...

Hey H2S, I can't email you through your link...maybe b/c I'm on a mac? Is there a better way?

Anyway, here's my deal match up for today on KMart doubles:

4 packs of Glade refills, on sale for $2.50 each - use 4 $1.50/1 MFQ's -
total cost: $0

4 Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deodorant for $4.29 each - us 4 $2/1 printable coupons -
total cost: $1.16

Get back a $5 catalina coupon

AND

use the receipt for the buy 3 Glade products get a $5 rebate.

:)

Nicole D said...

Wasn't even going to go back to Kmart till I saw this. But deoderant is normally so pricey, couldn't pass up...

Krystal said...

Where are you all at, because my Kmart isn't doubling up on coupons.