- The first step to take before you can even begin shopping is to either go in the store or online here and fill out the Extra Care membership form. The benefit of going in the store is you will be able to get the card immediately rather then having to wait two weeks for it to come in the mail.
The Extra Care program Overview-
- Extra Care Bucks or ECB's are CVS rewards that will give you money back to spend in the store however you want. Always remember to have the cashier scan your Extra Care card first so you never miss out on the Extra Care Bucks!
- You will earn 2% cash back on every purchase in store and online. Every three months these Extra Bucks will print out at the end of your receipt.
- You can also earn one Extra Care buck for every two prescriptions purchased in the store or online.
- The other ways to Earn Extra Care Bucks is by looking at the weekly and monthly featured items. They often have promotions where a product is FREE after ECB's (Extra Care Bucks) meaning if you purchased something for $3.99 you would get $3.99 back in ECB's. These will always print out at the end of your receipt after your transaction is finished.
Don't do your first CVS Deal without these-
- The first thing you need to do is go here and sign up for CVS email offers. Immediately they will send you a $4 off $20 in store or online coupon. If you have already signed up for email offers you can update your email address here and they will send you a new 4/20 coupon. These store coupons are key to getting amazing deals at CVS.
- Always be on the look out for other CVS store product coupons. Some will print out at the end of your receipt after your Extra Care Bucks. You can also sometimes find printable coupons here. I have also found CVS coupons in various magazines. Remember just like Walgreen's CVS lets you use a store coupon and a manufacturers coupon on one product.
Once you are ready to checkout always put your coupons in this order-
- First give them the 4/20 store coupon since your total could go lower then $20 after manufacturer and additional store coupons.
- Next give all your CVS product coupons
- Then give the manufacturers coupons
- Last give your Extra care Bucks
We will start listing the CVS weekly deals this coming week. So stay tuned!
Confused? Questions are always welcome! :-)