Sunday, December 28, 2008

Overlap Walgreen's Register Reward Deal!

Hurry into Walgreen's to see if you can get in on this great deal...
The Walgreen's weekly deal is spend $20 on Robitussin and Dimetapp, get a $10 Register Reward. When you purchase $20 worth, though, the register is not ONLY spitting out a $10 Register Reward but also two $5 ones! I'm guessing its an overlap mistake that has to do with a previous Robitussin $5 Register Reward deal.

***Remember they could fix this mistake at any time!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

4 comments:

Abuk said...

I went tonight before I read your post and was shocked when my rewards printed out, they paid me $10 for my robitussen..wow!

Anonymous said...

I did it yesterday not expecting that to happen! And boy was I surprised! I don't do Wgs much, but I love their rrs deals. I love to get free groceries there. :) Then go next door to the grocery store & get what is left on my list. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I went to WGs tonite and they must have fixed it because I did not get any RRs.

Hip2Save said...

Tell me axactly what products you purchased and if on your receipt they were all ringing up at the $4 sale price. Some Robitussin and Dimetapp products are actually not working for this deal.

Im sorry it didn't work for you!:(