Monday, December 1, 2008

Walgreen's Moneymakers!!!

My daughter looks like shes trying to make a run with all my Revlon lip sticks!
I had a great shopping experience at Walgreen's today! The lady at the cosmetics counter was very patient and nice. She mad sure to scan all my coupons and didn't have a problem with letting me do two transactions. She was ecstatic when I gave her a $3 Glade Flameless candle coupon!

1st Transaction
  • 2 Glade Flameless candles on sale for $3.99=$7.98

  • 4 Revlon Lipsticks on clearance $4.19 each plus they still were ringing up buy one get one free=$8.38(since 2 ended up being free)

  • 1 Colgate Total 6oz=$2.99

  • 2 Bic Soleil Razors on sale $3.99=$7.98

  • 2 Reach Ultra Clean toothbrushes on sale $3=$6

  • 4 Lighters for $1 total with in ad coupon=$1 (These were filler items to help make sure I had enough items to coupons)

  • Total before coupons=$34.33

  • Then I handed over the $5 off $25 Walgreen's coupon

  • 2 $3 off Glade Flameless candle coupon from 11/2SS=$6

  • 2 $3 off Bic Soleil coupons from 11/2SS=$6

  • 4 $2 off Revlon coupons from 9/14SS and Kmart beauty book=$8

  • 1 $1 off Colgate coupon from 11/16SS=$1

  • 1 Reach Buy one get one free coupon from 10/12RP=$3

  • Total=$5.33 plus I got back a $2 Register Reward for the Colgate and a $6 Register Reward for the Reach

My next transaction was identical except that I purchased 2 Reach flosses for $6 instead of the Toothbrushes. I used 2 $1 off coupons from 10/12RP for those and got back another $6 Register Reward!

After coupons and register rewards I got everything pictured above FREE plus a $4+ Moneymaker!

Check out all the Walgreen's weekly deals here.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're my hero - I wished I lived nearby so I could tag along!!

IDGirl :)