Tuesday, January 6, 2009

$4 Tylenol or Motrin IB Coupon!

Wow, another great coupon!

Save $4 on ANY Tylenol or Motrin IB product! Press the browser back button to print a total of 2 coupons per computer! This is an awesome coupon!

These will go great with this CVS deal-
  • Purchase $20 worth of Children's Tylenol Plus or Motrin Cold Liquid 4 oz. $6 each =$10 Ecb (limit 1)
  • Buy 4 Children's Tylenol for a total of $24
  • Use $3 off $15 CVS coupon
  • Use 1 $2.50/2 Tylenol coupons from 1/4RP and 2 $4 coupons!
  • Final price four for .50!
  • If your able to print an additional 2 $4 coupons from another computer then your total will be FREE plus a $7.50 moneymaker!
For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

When I print out the $4 off coupons, they say they are only redeemable at BJ's. So I assume this deal can't be done at CVS. Am I correct? (Cause I have one foot out the door on my way to CVS if I am wrong!)

Hip2Save said...

I didn't even notice that... glad you pointed it out to me! Since it says manufacturer's coupon at the top it should mean that it can be used anywhere. Sometimes stores will put that there to get your business but honestly you can use a manufacturer coupon anywhere that excepts them. If your worried abou ta cashier noticing then just cut off that part of the coupon!:)

Jennifer said...

Thanks. I am still somewhat of a beginning couponer so I appreciate the info!

Hip2Save said...

Also a friend of mine just used it at CVS and she said it scanned fine!:)

Anonymous said...

Used coupons at Target today, cut off the BJ'S info. Great deal.