Monday, January 19, 2009

FREE Cosmetics, Activity Book, Samples & More!

Here are a few Daily freebies-
  • You may be able to get FREE cosmetics tomorrow, January 20th. Check out all the details here. It looks like, though, if you have purchased cosmetics at select department stores between , May 29, 1994 through July 16, 2003 then you will qualify. You also do not need a receipt for proof.

  • Snag A FREE activity book for your kiddos. It contains mazes, games and more to teach your children about parts of the eye and how they work.

  • Get a 2 month free trial subscription to Knife World magazine. If you find that Knife World's not for you, simply do nothing. You will not have to worry about canceling an invoice or anything.

  • Take the Source Of Life simple survey and they will send you a FREE Source Of Life Shaker Cup containing a free sample and a $3 coupon. Allow up to 12 weeks to receive your freebies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the tip on the free makeup! I just called my local Younkers and they're participating. I was a Lauder loyalist for several years in college---obviously that was before kids crashed my budget!

I'll be swinging by to score my freebie!

Kerri in Iowa

Hip2Save said...

Great, glad I could help!:)

Anonymous said...

I just got the J'Adore...perfect size for the purse! I got mine at a nearby Macys and all you have to do is sign your name...worth the trip.