When I first looked at their website I assumed it was just for people who are caregivers for seniors, although, now I realize this is not the case! You see, anyone who purchases caregiving products for himself or herself, or a loved one, can enroll in and use the program! If you have little one at home, then I would highly recommend you enroll!
Click on over here to see all the eligible products you can purchase to get cash back!
Plus lots more!
You can get .75 back on most diaper purchases. That may not sound like a lot... but I'm telling you it adds up! Think of all the possibilities. You can potential combine a store sale, a coupon and this program to get some sweet diaper deals! Also don't forget about the fantastic Walgreen's rebates and CVS Extra care Buck deals that you could overlap with this cash back program too!
To start getting cash back:
- Enroll online here.
- Print their cash back request form.
- Purchase a minimum five or more of the same or assorted products (can be on different receipts). There is NO limit to the number of times you can request cash back!
- Complete the cash back request form.
- Send in original receipts with your completed cash back request form.
- Your Cash back Check will arrive in the mail within 4-6 weeks!