Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hidden CVS Febreze Candle Deal!

Next time your in CVS be on the lookout for Apple Spice & Delight and Vanilla & Refresh Febreze Candles. Supposedly they are considered Seasonal items and are on clearance. They are not, though, with the Christmas clearance items but just in the normal area where all the other candles/air fresheners are. They should be ringing up for .79! Pair this great buy with the $2 coupon from the 12/14PG and your in for some FREE candles plus a nice little profit too!

Check out more CVS deals here!

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am disappointed that someone right here in my home town does not tell others about my candles.
My blog is http://oregoncandle.com
Web www.oregonstreetcandleco.com all handmade right here in Treasure Valley.
You do a nice job with your blog though.
Bob Pearcy

Empty nesting said...

I went to 2 CVS stores and they would not let me use 1 coupon for each candle, they said it was because it was arleady 79 cents. On 4 candles, they would only accept 2 coupons, I still got them for free!