Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kmart Super Double Coupon Event is Back Starting 1/11!

Woohoo, I am sooooo exited! I just checked my Kmart ad and the new one is showing up for next week... and guess what? They are doubling coupons again, not up to $1, though, but $2! This great event will run January 11th-17th!

I'm not sure if this is just in some stores or everywhere, so check your local ad here and see for yourself!

Also check out this post for an overview of the Kmart Super Double Coupon rules.

Stay tuned for coupon match ups and more...


For more Kmart Deals and Kmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No mention of double coupons in the upcoming St Louis Kmart ad :(

SimpleInspiration said...

No mention of it in our Oceanside, CA ad either. =(

Susan Hackney said...

None in Ocala, FL either. :( The closest is Gainesville and that's an hour away from me. Too far...

Anonymous said...

Boise, ID is doubling up to $2!!! Yay!