Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oral-B Pulsonic Rechargeable Toothbrush ONLY $20 on Amazon!

I will be choosing a new Amazon deal of the day every morning starting today. I will pick a product based on price, reviews and if I would purchase the item for myself!

Today's Amazon deal of the day is....

This was priced at $69.99 but now its down to $38.68! Wait, it gets even better... use code BRAUNJN9 to get an additional 10% and even better submit for the $15 Manufacturer Mail in Rebate! This great deal even ships FREE with super saver shipping!

After all is said and done this $70 Rechargeable toothbrush, that by the way has mostly great reviews, will ONLY cost you $19.81!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The price has changed to $52.99, so it's not much of a deal now.

Hip2Save said...

Oh that stinks! I hate how they change prices so quickly!