Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Purchase Eletrosol Next Week at CVS!

If your like me and still have tons of $2.50 Electrasol coupons... well, I may have a perfect plan to get some use out of them!

Starting next Sunday (February 1st) CVS has the Electrasol on sale for ONLY $2.99. Use the $2.50 coupon to get them for just .49! Please be aware that these coupons are only good through February 1st, so Sunday is the ONLY day to get in on this deal. Its is definitely worth the wait, though!

**If you don't want to wait look for Bonus Electrasol packs on clearance at Target for $4.24.

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

3 comments:

Melissa @ House on a Hill said...

Is there anywhere out there that I might be able to get a $2.50 coupon?

Jen L. said...

I just had to post on my blog...thanks! http://jlevinfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/purchase-electrasol-next-week-at-cvs.html

Kimberly S. said...

I noticed that Rite Aid also has a $2 rebate on one purchase until 2/28.