Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sunday Coupon Preview!

Tomorrow is definitely, once again, another great day to buy quite a few Newspapers! There will be 3 FAT inserts, Smartsource, Red Plum and Proctor and Gamble!

My FAV coupons are...

SmartSource
Celestial Tea Bags $1 (possibly more free tea!)
Revlon color cosmetic product $2
Smartmouth mouthwash $4 (high value)
Yo’Plus Yogurt 4 Pack $1 (I love this stuff!)

Red Plum
Dove Hair Care $1.50
Earthgrains 100% Natural or Double Fiber Bread .55 (I love bread coupons)
Glade Plugins Scented Gel Warmer B1G1 free
Lysol Neutra Air B1G1 Free
Lysol Neutra Air FreshMatic Starter Kit $5
M&M brand candy bags 9.9 oz+ $1.50/3 (yummy, not that I NEED anymore chocolate!)
Quaker Rice Snack products $1 (my kiddos love these!)
Quilted Northern Bath Tissue, 6 double roll or larger $1

P&G
Cover Girl $2.50/2 (high value)
Gillette Shampoo, conditioner or styling product $2
Olay Lotion or Mousse $2
Vick's Nyquil or DayQuil $1.50

and lots more!!!

No comments: