Monday, January 19, 2009

SunSilk possibly FREE + Profit at Walgreen's!

I know, I know I have already posted about the Walgreen's Sunsilk Clearance before... BUT they may have even more Sunsilk products on clearance now and for way less too!

Sunsilk Products to look for-
  • Captivating Curl $1
  • Waves of Envy $1
  • Dream Twists $1
  • Curl Mousse $1.09

I have also heard that a lot of the Sunsilk items are not marked correctly and when taken to the register actually ring up for less. I would just pick up a few and have the cosmetics cashier price check them for you.

Anyway the whole reason I'm posting this deal is because of the Register Rewards you will get for purchasing the Sunsilk products. Here's what the deal could possibly look like:

  • Purchase 8 bottles of the $1 Sunsilk products=$8
  • Use 4 $2/2 coupons from the 1/18RP
  • Cost 8 bottles for FREE!
  • Plus a $10RR will spit out for purchasing 8 bottles.

With the above scenario, you will end up spending nothing and still get a $10RR, perfect for rolling into all the other great Register Reward Deals this week! Clearance prices do vary by location. Even if you do have to spend a little money out of pocket, you should still come out on top after getting the Register Reward.

Check out all the Current Register Reward deals here.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did this. After using 4 coupons, it came to $1.47 for the 8 bottles but only printed a $2RR. I guess I'll call the company tomorrow.
It also didn't print any RR after I bought 8 Skippy peanut butters. Perhaps something is wrong with that machine.
-Drea

Hip2Save said...

Yes, you should have gotten the RR for sure, for purchasing the 8 Skippy Pb's. Definitely call Catalina about that. Now with the Sunsilk Im not sure because I know there are a few varieties that may not qualify for the RR but Im not sure what ones they are.

DESJ and Company said...

I had no problems with my beautiful 8 skippys for $3.28 deal....ahh....it made me very very happy.

Anonymous said...

I just got off the phone with the company. It took quite a long time on hold and then with customer service pulling up my receipt records. She said only certain Sunsilk qualify for the RR which is why I only got $2RR. The Skippy should have given me the reward though so they'll send that in the mail.
-Drea

DESJ and Company said...

Hey-I just want to confirm-which Sunsilks qualify?
I have 3 coupons so am going to do it-I'm willing to pay $2 (and I have RRs to pay for them!) to get back $10.

Hip2Save said...

I wish I could tell you which ones do for sure but I honestly dont really know. In the ad it shows Sunsilk Shampoo or Conditioner, 7 or 12 oz in pink and purple bottles, so I know those will work. I have also gotten the RR when purchasing the silver cans of Hairspray and the green styling products. I know it does NOT work on the Yellow products.

Hope some of this helps!

Anonymous said...

My walgreens didn't have any sunsilk on clearance.

But I did get my pepsi and chips for cheap.

DESJ and Company said...

correct. It does not work for the yellow ones. :)
that's what i tried to do today.

Anonymous said...

Just an fyi on this deal with the Sunsilk. I just called Catalina because I only received a $2RR after buying 3 Sunsilk hairsprays, 3 Sunsilk mousse and 2 ragu. The Sunsilk mousse I purchased were not part of the promotion, not sure why..... I am starting to think I may just stick with CVS. Walgreens apprently wants to put deals in the ad to get you into the store but they don't really want to tell you exactly what qualifies.

Thanks I love your site, it really helps me to save money.

Sorry about venting about Walgreens.

Lisa

Hip2Save said...

I totally understand your frustration! They really needed to get there store promotions and coupon policies in check.