Monday, January 26, 2009

Walgreen's Deal- Glade Air Freshener Products!

Walgreen's has the new Glade Lasting Impressions and the Sense & Spray Kits priced at $9.99 each. Purchase two and use this buy one get one free coupon, from here or here, which will take off $9.99... PLUS use the $4 Walgreen's EasySaver coupon (will take off $8) on page 35. Final cost for two, ONLY $1.99!

**Look for $3 coupons inside the packages too. You could potentially use one of these for the item your not getting free and have your total for two be FREE, plus create some nice overage too!

Check out all the Walgreen's weekly deals here.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Jen L. said...

Great deal! I took your info and ran with it. Just got back from the store with 8! Thanks for posting so many awesome deals...it keep it.

Anonymous said...

I printed two copies of each of the Glade Air Fresheners B1G1 coupons. Can you tell me if I wanted to get four of each...will I have to get multiple copies of the Walgreens coupons...or will one work? Also, I want to get the Reese's hearts bags of candy...what order should I give the coupons? I LOVE YOUR SITE!

Hip2Save said...

Kathy,
For the Glade Air Freshener deal you will ONLY have to hand over one Walgreen's coupon. It will deduct $4 off each Glade product you purchase, so if you purchase 4 it will deduct $16!

For the Reese's Heart deal it really doesn't matter what order you hand the coupons over in. Out of habit, I always just hand over the manuf. coupons first and then the Walgreen's coupons.

Anonymous said...

I tried to do the 3.00 off coupon also but the manager would not take it. I paid 1.99 but I had the coupon in the box. What can I do?

Sherri Walker-McCann said...

Technically...using the $3.00 coupon in the box would be the same as using 2 manufacturer couponson the same product-which is illegal and why the manager stopped you from using it. The bogo coupon covers BOTH items-since you have to buy one to get one free. $1.99 is not a bad deal though! Thanks for posting it!