Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Walgreen's Deals-Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Colgate!

Before I dish about all my wonderful Walgreen's deals I just wanted to remind everyone to check out all the current monthly Register Reward deals. You can check these anytime you want by clicking on the Walgreen's RR Deals under Walgreen's in the Store Specific category on the right hand side of my blog. I'm mentioning this because there are so many awesome Register Reward deals that we let pass by, mainly because we forget about them. The Pepsi/Frito-Lay Register Reward Deal that's going on right now is for Pepsi and Frito-Lay products... so many people think its just for Pepsi products. To clarify, though, its for both!

Here are the qualifying items (purchase $15 get a $5RR or purchase $20 get a $10RR):
  • Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist 12 pks or 2 Liters
  • Gatorade 32 oz.
  • G2 or Tiger9
  • Tostitos Tortilla Chips 13 1/2 oz
  • Doritos (all varieties) 11 3/4-13 oz
  • Tostitos Queso 16 oz.

This is what I did:

  • 5 12 pks of Pepsi products $15
  • 3 Bags of Doritos $10.50
  • Total $25.50
  • Then I got back a $10RR
  • Final cost $15.50!
  • I didn't have to grab another bag of Doritos but I wanted to so I could go ahead and submit for the $15 in coupons from Pepsi/Frito-Lay!

I also got 8 FREE tubes of Colgate Toothpaste too! Total before coupon was $23.92, so I will be able to also submit this for the FREE Travel bag with samples ($25 value).

More Walgreen's deals here, here and here!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

No comments: