Thursday, February 5, 2009

Amazon Deal-DVD & Magazine ONLY $5.98!

I know I've already posted the Amazon deal of the day, but I just found another awesome buy that I'm guessing may be sold out by tomorrow!

With Free Super Saver Shipping on $25 or more

Wait, though, it gets even BETTER!

If you purchase the above you will also get a $1 subscription to Rolling Stone, Us Weekly or Men's Journal. You will get an email confirmation after the DVD above ships with instructions on how to redeem your $1 subscription!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Freida said...

This is one of our favorites! We have the VHS and I'd been wanting to get the DVD for some time so this is just the deal I needed today. Thanks again!

Hip2Save said...

Glad I was able to help!:)