Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Amazon Deal of the Day- Shun Knives


My personal pick today is...

Shun Steel 3-1/2-Inch Straight Vegetable Knife

Was $95.95, now ONLY $31.18
Plus Ships Free with Super Saver Shipping!

This price may seem high to some of you... BUT wait till you try out Shun knives. I only have one so far and am so impressed that I will be ordering two more Knives today. They are by far the sharpest knives I've ever used. You can cut through raw potatoes with ease! You can even ship them back to the Shun Factory (free of charge) to have them factory sharpened. If you end up purchasing one you'll have to let me know how you like it. You will be amazed!!!

Other Shun Knives on sale:

Shun Steel 4-Inch Paring KnifeWas $87.95, now $44.99

Shun Steel 6-Inch Utility KnifeWas $89.95, now $49.99

Shun Steel 2-1/2-Inch Birds Beak KnifeWas $79.98, now $39.99


For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

No comments: