Sunday, February 1, 2009

FREE $10 Credit on QVC!!!!

Wow, what a great find!

All NEW QVC customers can snag a FREE $10 credit. Just click on over here and create your new QVC account! That's it, you will automatically have a $10 credit available to use! The best part is the $10 credit will go toward paying for shipping and handling too! Make sure to save your account and pin number that are generated after signing up.
(Thanks, DealSeekingMom!)

Here are some ideas for inexpensive and FREE purchases...


(Cute Bedroom Decoration!)

(Check out the 5 Star Reviews!)




(This is what I'm getting w/my $10 credit!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no trouble getting the credit, but when placing an order, it was nowhere to be found. I spent quite some time in online chat with a customer service representative who told me to call in the order. Ergh... anyone else have this trouble?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm an idiot. I guess I accidentally opened two accounts (?). One got the credit and one didn't. It's all taken care of and you guys who are smarter than me will have no problems! :)

Thanks for this great find!

Anonymous said...

I ordered the 3 Halloween shoe signs. They were less than $10 and free shipping! So I paid ZERO!! Love it - thanks much!

Hip2Save said...

Cherilyn,
Im glad you figured it out!:)

Tracey C. said...

Great deal! I ordered a silicone steamer for the microwave or oven.. great deal and with shipping less than $15!! Thank you so much!
Warmth, Tracey C.

Anonymous said...

Well for some reason I can't see where I am credited or how to enter it into my total.

And I can find nothing that I will be able to get for free.

*Sniffs* Thanks for the info though!