Thursday, February 26, 2009

FREE Kids Workshops at Home Depot!

I mentioned this a long time ago, but thought I'd go ahead and remind everyone.

Home Depot offers FREE "How-To Clinics" for kids between the ages 5-12. The workshops are available on the first Saturday of every month between 9 am and noon at all Home Depot locations! Go on over here to check out all the details and see the upcoming workshops.

**I just LOVE that they offer this! On those rainy weekends these workshops really come in handy! Not only are they FREE entertainment, but my son has so much fun at them too!

For More Home Depot Deals and Home Depot Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks, I was just wondering about this yeasterday, My son is old enough for these now and I needed to get all the info on it, so thanks for taking the workload!
ida