Tuesday, February 24, 2009

$2 Clean & Clear Coupon- Print 10 Times!

Waaahooo!

Here is a high Value coupon- Save $2 on any Clean & Clear product (click on the download the coupon link and then you'll have to register or sign in). The reason I'm so exited about this coupon is because I was able to print this... 10 times!!!!

**If your Kmart is accepting Internet Printed coupons, like mine, then this coupon doubled would give you $4 off any Clean and Clear product. I'm sure you could find one of their products priced around $4 or less.

**You can also save $5 on the new Clean & Clear Advantage BlackHead Eraser, IE or FireFox

9 comments:

Nancy Josselin said...

So strange - I couldn't print the $2.00 coupon but could print the $5.00 one. I tried Safari, Firefox and Explorer.

Anonymous said...

I just printed 10 of these but I had to turn off the pop up block for this coupon. The other coupons did not need me to do that.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Do you know if Wagreens carries the travel size?

Anonymous said...

It does say on the coupon "excludes trial/travel size".

Hip2Save said...

Oops! I didn't see that exclusion. I will go ahead and delete the Target deal.

Sharon said...

FYI -- even though I registered for this deal in Firefox, I still had to change the wi to wg when I went to print the coupon. That might solve the problem for Firefox users.

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Hey I am a new reader to your blog and wanted to say thank you for posting such great stuff! I used these $2 coupons today and my Kmart and got 6 bottles of face wash and 4 bottles of moisturizer for FREE!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Hip2Save said...

YAY! I'm so happy you were able to snag such great deals!:)

jazzib said...

AH! I have been using the same Clean & Clear facewash since 7th grade (yes, 7th grade.. I am 22 now!).

Thank you so much.. I appreciate you & this blog A LOT, it's an everyday must read for me :)