Saturday, February 28, 2009

High Value Huggies Coupons on Coupons.com!

WOW! Coupons.com has some really HIGH VALUE Huggies coupons, so hurry and print them before their gone! You will be able to print a $3 off Huggies Natural Fit Product coupon and a $5 off Huggies Gental Care product coupon! Remember you should be able to print two of each coupon! Wahoo! (Thanks, CommonSenseWithMoney!)

Other Great Coupons available:
Buy one get one free Welch's Aqua Juice
Save $1.50 on Dove Body Wash
Save $1 on One A Day Vitamins
and more!

**Walgreens will have a fantastic Huggies Register Reward deal the week of 3/8! Print them now and save for this upcoming deal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was only able to print 1 each of those Huggie's coupons and then they disappeared :(

Hip2Save said...

Nancy,
You may want to check again because after I printed the first batch I had to go back and flip through the pages. The two Huggies coupons had moved to the last page. Check again and let me know if you see them.

Anonymous said...

It's crazy because I knew to look through all the pages b/c they sometimes move them around after you print them and still nothing. Well I wound up having to reboot my computer for another reason and went back and there they were!
Can't wait to hear more about that Walgreen's deal...hopefully I can use these coupons!

WiJoyMom said...

Where do you find info. on an upcoming RR deal?

Hip2Save said...

You can check out Hot Coupon World and look at upcoming ads and RR deals!:)