Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kellogg's Special Promotions, Rebates & More!

There have been so many great Kellogg's cereal deals lately that I just wanted to remind everyone to see if they have any special marked packages of cereal. There are numerous items you can snag for FREE as long as you cut out the symbols on each Specially marked package of select Kellogg's cereal boxes. You can get FREE DVDs, Hot Wheel & Barbie products, books, and the list goes on. Go on over here to check out all the promotions they have available and trust me they have quite a few!

I have a big Ziploc bag that I store all my Kellogg's symbols in. When I'm at the grocery store I also always try to make sure to get the specially marked boxes. There are quite a few boxes that don't have any special promotion, so definitely look carefully when your picking out your cereal.

I personally just LOVE rebates and other product promotions. Not ONLY can you snag inexpensive or free products with coupons... BUT then you can turn around and get additional freebies or even cash back. It doesn't get much better then that!:)

***Organization is key when it comes to couponing and keeping track of rebates. This was the most difficult part to get the hang of when I first started learning the ropes. I would love to do a few posts about coupon organization and how to keep track of rebates easily. Does this interest any of you at all?!? If so, please leave a comment below and let me know.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! I'm really scattered with all my rebates, and very lucky to have not missed one yet. Please share your tips!!
Love ya
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Yes, I could definitely use some help with organization. My coupons are in a giant binder loosely organized in clear page protectors and my rebate organization consists of a hand-written list stuck on the side of the fridge. Help!

And thanks for your hard work, I love this site,
Lela

Unknown said...

Yes, would love to here some orgnaization tips, I need all the help I can get, thanks!

Unknown said...

"Hear", not "here" on the above post, I haven't had my monring coffee yet LOL

Anonymous said...

apparently we pretty much love everything you write =) so i, for one, would also love to hear how you keep organized!

Anonymous said...

I would love it if you do a post on coupon organization.

Anonymous said...

I would love it! I'm just starting out in the coupon world, so this would be oh so helpful!

Anonymous said...

For sure! I just have a little plastic folder for coupons and nothing for rebate management...

Tianna said...

Yes, please!

snbjork said...

Um, YES!!! I would love all the help/ideas I can get!

TCPLS said...

Yes, I would definitely be interested in hearing your tips and then getting feed back from others about what works for them.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE! I have the coupon thing down, but I have absolutely no system for rebates. With the exception oof the Walgreens ones which I can do on the computer, it never fails that by the time I remember them, they are out of date! BTW, I am totally addicted to your site. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can definitely use help too! I am so disorganized, it is amazing that I can get some of the great deals that I do.

Keep up the great work! I have gotten so many good tips, coupons, and deals because of your site.

Thanks!