Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kmart Deals & More!

Wahooooo! Kmart has their new ad up for next week! Be sure to check yours here and see if your local Kmart is doubling! Mine is... so of course I'm super exited!:) I will be posting coupon match ups and more tomorrow.

I was also exited to find this deal at Kmart the other day:

Buy select Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks and get a money off coupon to use on your next purchase. This deal is ONLY good through 2/22.
Buy 3 get $1.50
Buy 4 get $2.50
Buy 5 get $3.50

The fruit snacks are on sale this week for $2.
Purchase 5 for a total of $10
Use five .50 coupons from the 2/1SS
(There are also .75/2 coupons from here and here)
Pay $7.50
Get back a $3.50 coupon
Final cost $4 for 5 packs, just .80 each!

I did this deal twice and will use the $7 in coupons I received for Kmart doubles next week!


For more Kmart Deals and Kmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Kmart is doing doubles too! I'm excited to see what match-ups YOU bring us! My mom, sister and I will be heading to Kmart Sunday morning!

Mommy2aQT said...

I think St. Louis does these very seldom. I e-mailed their customer service last week with everyone in an uproar over doubling and they said not for us this week. I checked the site again and there is nothing on the online ad that says double coupons again. bummer. Last time St. Louis actually did it was the beginning of Jan and their computers had a glitch so we missed out on that one to! I guess I'll keep watching and waiting. We have to get lucky at some point!

Adriana said...

Sa-weet, my Kmart is doubling. I am going to have fun. xD