Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My CVS Deals for the week!


I headed on over to CVS today to snag the Madagascar 2 DVD along with a few other things... of course by the time I got their they were all sold out. I was exited, though, because the cashier was able to right me a raincheck for the $4.99 amount since I was purchasing $20 worth of qualifying items. You may want to check your local CVS to see if you can get a raincheck too.

Here is what I got:
2 Packages of Pampers Easy-Ups $9.99 each=$19.98
4 L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Cleansers & towelettes $5.99=$23.96
(Used the raincheck I received to get the sale price and the Ecb's from the previous week!)
1 Dawn Dishwashing soap .99
1 Skin Effects Sunscreen on clearance for $5.49
Total=$50.42

Coupons used-
2 $2 Pampers coupons=$4
4 $2 L'Oreal coupons=$8
1 .50 Dawn coupon=.50
1 $5 CVS Skin Effects coupon=$5
(this coupon printed out on one of my CVS receipts)

Final expense=$32.92 (paid with mostly Ecb's)

PLUS I received a $20 Extra Care Buck for the L'Oreal products and will snag the Madagascar 2 DVD for $4.99!

**Check out all the CVS weekly deals here.

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the coupon for the DVD! You'll get it for $1.99!

Anonymous said...

Crap, I didn't know there was a coupon for the DVD as well. I called CVS last night to see if they had any left. They had 2 and put one on hold for me. I stopped there and got my stuff. Either way, it makes a great Valentine's Gift for the kids.

Anonymous said...

I was told no rainchecks, because it was a limited offer yadayada...

DESJ and Company said...

That sunscreen was on sale at my cvs for 1.29!!!!! I got 6 :)