Thursday, February 26, 2009

NEW Old Navy High Value Coupon Site!



Wow, Old Navy has a new awesome money saving site called OldNavyWeekly.com! Hidden on the site will be coupons that you'll be able to print and use on in-store purchases. Just click on various images and see what pops up. Some of the coupons will be very high value, such as $75 off $100 purchase!!!YAY!

NEW NEW UPDATE: Wow, I've updated a lot! For all of you that didn't get the two high value coupons, then you can go here and print off a 40% coupon (scroll down and you'll see the coupon). Oops... coupon expires tonight!:(

NEW UPDATE: It looks like the $75 off $100 coupon and the $50 off $100 coupon are both gone now!:(

UPDATE: $75 off $100 purchase coupon is found by the woman in the red hoodie, a yellow butterfly lands on her left arm. It will take a minute to see the butterfly, just wait!

**I just clicked on the blond girls face in the lower right hand corner and printed a $50 off $100 purchase coupon!!!!Waaahoooo! Hurry!



Let me know what coupons you find!

For more Old Navy Deals and Old Navy Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn it says that coupon is gone already! (the 75 off 100)

Hip2Save said...

I know... I just saw that!:(
Were you still able to get the $50 off $100 coupon?

Anonymous said...

Nope missed that one too :(

Hip2Save said...

Oh that stinks!
I can't believe how fast these went!

Anonymous said...

well, i guess you deserve the good ones, after all the money you save the rest of us

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this link.

The 25% off is gone too. I had a $50 and then a 25% and hit the watch and click video in the bottom left corner and lost my coupon - twice. Argh! Would have thought I would have learned the first time. Now I am down to a 15% off.

Melissa @ House on a Hill said...

There is a plane that flys by that has the 20% off coupon

Anonymous said...

I got the 20% off. I really want to stock up on flip-flops for myself and 3 girls. They are 2 for $5.00, so with the 20% off that 1.50 each! Thanks so much. It says watch next week for new coupons...is it every Thursday or how do we know?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I meant the 20% is gone, not 25%. I was mistaken.

Jen said...

The best I can find is a 15% off, on the main logo, Old Navy weekly, top left. Oh, and the 40% off coupon ends tonight unfortunately Feb 20-26. Thanks for the link to this awesome site! Are they going to be adding new coupons regularly then?

Anonymous said...

I didn't get anything - walked in on this too late. But Jen says that her coupon ends tonight and was good from 2/20-2/26 - wouldn't that mean they're resetting tomorrow?? Don't ask me, I'm just guessin' here.

Anonymous said...

the 20 percent coupon is still there ... i just got one! You click on the "extra" banner than scrolls across behind the woman in the jean jacket/hot pink shirt!

Hip2Save said...

Kiki,

Sorry for the confusion. Jen was talking about the 40% off coupon that I posted previously that expires tonight.

The other coupons found on OldNavyWeekly.com don't expire until 3/5/09.

I'm hoping next week we'll all be able to do this again!:)

Anonymous said...

Do we know when this starts? do we need to camp out at our computers until midnight so we are the first to act? The coupons are good until the 5th, so does mean the new ones will be available next Friday morning, even though these were Thursday. Help me. I'm going crazy! I want a good coupon! :)