Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One more HOT Amazon Deal- Cottonelle Wipes!


I just had to mention this great find...
OUT OF STOCK

Cottonelle For Kids Folded Moist Wipes, Case Pack, Sixteen 42-Count Pop-up Tubs (672 Wipes)

Was $59.95, now ONLY $23.88 (60% off!)

Plus you can do Subscribe and Save and get an additional 15% off! Bringing your total down to just $20.30 with Free Super Saver shipping! That's a total of 16 packages of 42 ct. Cottonelle wipes for ONLY $20! With Subscribe and Save there is no obligations and you can always cancel too!

Hurry, these won't last long!!!


For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really a good deal -- I just signed up. Thanks for posting this!

Rhonda
rgbarron01@yahoo.com

Hip2Save said...

I thought it was too!:)

I looked up prices online and it looks like these go for $3.59 and up per pack, so this seems like a pretty sweet deal!

Angela said...

Thanks SO much! I bought these and the Melissa & Doug word puzzle. I just found your site yesterday and I have already been racking up the deals. You are a GENIUS! Thank you for all of your hard work.