Monday, February 23, 2009

Pace Salsa Instant Win Sweepstakes Reminder!

Pace is giving 160,000 first price winners a coupon for a FREE Pace product, with a maximum value of $4! The odds of winning seem better then most sweepstakes. If you win you'll be able to print your coupon right away too. Remember to press the browser back button to print a total of two FREE coupons!

Update:One of my readers commented that she was able to print the coupon 11 times!!!

Wanna try?!?
Just go on over here and register or log in to play. If you need a code you can use SAL321.

Let me know if you win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won finally!!!
Thanks so much for all the reminders!:)

Anonymous said...

I actually won today! But when it said "Click here for coupon" it wouldn't let me click it :( It said if your page does not load, click here..I clicked and it went to the main page and I lost my confirmation number. Bummer. :(