Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pringles Clearance ONLY .35 at Walgreens!


Walgreens clearance find...

I've heard from numerous people that Walgreens has the cans of Pringles on clearance for ONLY .45 each! Use the .30/3 coupon from the 1/25RP to get them for just .35 each. I guess they are no longer going to carry them. Pringles have a long shelf life, so STOCK UP!

**Don't forget to snag all the clearance Valentines day candy and FREE Nature Valley Granola bars too.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just returned from walgreens and was told that the pringles are still 2 for $3.00--- maybe this offer is for some local stores and not all stores

Anonymous said...

This was a happening deal in Southern Indiana. According to the store manager, Pringles are undergoing a packaging change (maybe there will be mark downs elsewhere?!). With $0.30 coupon and a $1 RR, I paid a nickle for 3 packages. Thanks for the bargain!

Rhonda
rgbarron01@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My Walgreens just had some of the Pringles on special - the regular and cheddar cheese - the sour cream and onion and the pizza ones were marked down to a dollar. I didn't check any other flavor.

WiJoyMom said...

the original flavor were marked down to 45 cents at my store in WI...all the other flavors were regular price. I noticed the clearanced ones were dated June or July of this year...maybe that is why they are marked down.

WiJoyMom said...

the original flavor were marked down to 45 cents at my store in WI...all the other flavors were regular price. I noticed the clearanced ones were dated June or July of this year...maybe that is why they are marked down.