Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yet Another P&G Promotion-$15 FREE Gas Card!

Purchase $35 in P&G products and get a FREE $10 Gas Cash Card or Purchase $40 and get a FREE $15 Gas Cash Card! This promotion sounds great, but the only downside is that you must get the order form and buy the participating products from the same retailer. Products must be purchased in one transaction and some stores have different start and end dates for the promotion, which officially ends 3/31/09.

**Choose your state over here to find out what stores are participating near you.

1 comment:

Annystribe said...

I just did this deal at our small town Pamida Store. They have most of the P&G products on sale and they are doubling coupons. I was able to buy my $40.00 worth of P&G products before coupons and I ended up paying only $12.00 out of pocket, landing me a $3.00 profit!