Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 Boxes of Coffee & Stainless Steal Mug--$3!

Gevalia
I've posted this deal previously, but thought it would be great to remind everyone... especially new readers to get in on this great buy, while it's still available!

Get 3 boxes of Gevalia Coffee or Tea and a free stainless steel mug for ONLY $3, plus FREE shipping!

Wanna snag this awesome deal?!?
Just go on over here and select the coffee or tea you would like. Then enter your shipping and billing info. Once your order is processed you will be automatically enrolled in Gevalia shipments. This isn't a big deal, though, since after your $3 order arrives you can cancel with no further obligation... meaning you will NOT ever be billed again or sent anything more! After you receive your 1st shipment just make sure to call this number-1-800-438-2542 and cancel. That's it! If you're a coffe lover, like me, then you'll defiitly want to do this!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered mine! I just found your blog and I love it. You have many coupons and deals that I haven't seen on some of the other blogs I frequent!

~ Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I'm new to your blog too and love it!:)

Oh and I LOVE coffee too! You can't beat this price either!

Anonymous said...

How much is shipping? Thanks :)

Hip2Save said...

Shipping is FREE!:)

Helen said...

So do I have to wait for it to arrive before I cancel? And it wont' be too late (as in, they won't have already shipped my next one?)

Hip2Save said...

Helen,

Yes, what I did is just waited for it to arrive and then I just called and canceled. I explained that I was NOT interested in receiving any future shipments. It was quite simple. Just remember to write down their number in your calendar and the date you want to cancel by.

Oh and the shipments only come every 8 weeks, so you'll be fine waiting till your first one arrives before canceling.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, signed up for both the offers you blogged about, one with the coffeemaker, the other for $3. The $3 coffee one replaced the coffeemaker one and I lost out on the coffeemaker deal because it's only for new orders. I did cancel after getting the $3 coffee deal. Maybe I can try again down the road?