Thursday, March 26, 2009

Amazon: Bedroom Set ONLY $138.64 + Shipping


UPDATE: It looks like this is a possible price mistake! This may just be the actual price of the dresser! Sorry!:(

Super HOT Amazon Deal!!!!!
If you're in need of a bedroom set for one of your kiddos, then you'll definitely want to get in on this great buy!

South Shore Pure White and Maple Bedroom Set - Full 6-Piece Youth Bedroom Set - 3263062

Was $486.99, now ONLY $138.64!
Shipping is $88.35

You will end up snagging a 6-drawer double dresser and matching mirror, tall, slender 5-drawer chest, nightstand with drawer and book cubby, mates bed box, and a stylish headboard. A 5-year warranty on parts and materials is also included. Final cost ONLY $226.99 shipped! WOW!

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!!!
I'm guessing these bedroom sets will sell out FAST!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for one!
That's one amazing deal!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting us know! We already ordered it.
Thanks again,
Elizabeth

Laura said...

I just called the company (Visiondecor) that is selling the bedroom set, and the customer service rep said that the price is only for the dresser and that they're working on getting it fixed. Anybody have any idea if Amazon will make them honor the price for those who order before the change?

Hip2Save said...

Are you serious?!?

I totally thought from reading the description it was for the full bedroom set!!!

I'm assuming either Amazon will have to honor or cancel the orders... at this point I'm just not sure which one they'll do.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Well, I ordered it so we'll see whether they honor the misprint. The listing clearly said the 6pc was for $138.

Anonymous said...

You're kidding. I ordered it too! I hope they honor the misprint. That would be amazing.

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks as though they made the listing 'unavailable'. I still wonder what will happen to those of us who did order prior to the mistake being uncovered?

avaught said...

amazon has done similar things in the past.

unfortunately, my experience has been that they cancel the orders after a few days.

although, there have been a lucky few who score -- but most likely not!

Anonymous said...

Heads up--They have tried to change the order to only state the dresser is what is being shipped. I am trying to cancel the order, but Amazon says I have to call the company to cancel. Hopefully all goes well.

Anonymous said...

My order still is titled "South Shore Pure White and Maple Bedroom set - Full 6 pc bedroom set", but when you click on the link it does take you to a dresser listing. I haven't contacted anyone yet about it. Those of us who did buy this please keep everyone posted as to what you're experiencing.

Anonymous said...

They sent an email this morning that said they had canceled my order.