Monday, March 30, 2009

Amazon: Tickle Me Ernie/Cookie Monster 85% Off


Amazon has yet another HOT toy deal:

UPDATE: The price has now gone up to $12.99!

UPDATE: This $5 price is available! When you click on the links below go to where it says 61 new for $5. Then scroll all the way down till you see all the stores that are selling this brand new. The first one should be HASTINGS. Click on that and you'll be taken to the correct $5 price.

Fisher-Price T.M.X. Tickle Me Extreme Cookie Monster

Was $33.99, now ONLY $5
Shipping is $5.99

Fisher-Price T.M.X. Tickle Me Ernie

Was $33.99, now ONLY $5
Shipping is $5.99


Stock up for Christmas Gifts and Birthday presents early!
Hurry, at this price these won't last long!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for your posting. My son LOVES sesame street but especially.."num,num" (his name for cookie monster) and Ernie. This is a great price and he will love the Easter and Christmas present! Thanks again!

Chera said...

It showed $20.99 for me :(

Alisa said...

Chera...you have to look for the "new" available from $5...then click on that, and scroll down. There were quite a few left when I ordered 2.

Jaden Paige said...

Help! I am looking for it, but all I see is "59 new from 12.99", not the "$5" that people mentioned... Please email me if you can figure out where the $5 ones are... My daughter is going to be two in less than two months and I would love to get her one of these... :(

Anonymous said...

I ordered one yesterday and this morning I got an email that my order was refunded. The total was $10.99. It says reason for refund: Account Adustment. I don't know what that means but I emailed the seller. I was looking forward to this gift for my cousins baby who I haven't seen since his birth. He is 1 next month so this would be perfect! She is like my sister and he is like my only nephew and it would have been perfect! But it is not coming. :(

Hip2Save said...

hmmm... I'm not sure what that means either. How odd! I'm so sorry you won't be getting yours.

If you get a chance, I'd be curious to know what the sellers reasons were for canceling your order.

Anonymous said...

I received a reply from Amazon as to why they cancelled my order. They said it was "cancelled due to availability" meaning it was sold out. The item "physically sold out from th store location before my oder was received in the system". I've never had that happen with Amazon and I've ordered from them regularly for years. A huge bummer. :(

escholma said...

I bought this item for $5.00 and now amazon sent me an email confirming a refund. I never requested a refund...ugh! Did this happen to you?