Friday, March 6, 2009

Babies R Us Coupons: Seventh Generation, Tide...

Babies R Us has lots of great new coupons available. Go on over here to check them all out. You can use them online or in stores! Babies R Us also accepts manufacturer coupons, so if you combine the two you'll be able to snag some sweet deals!

Some Highlights:

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Diapers $11.99
Use $2 Babies R Us coupon
Plus use $2 manuf. coupon from here
Final cost ONLY $7.99!

Aveeno Diaper Rash Cream (1.8 oz.) $3.99
Buy 3 for a total of $11.97
Use one $2/3 Babies R Us coupon
Plus use 3 manuf. $2/1 coupons from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost ONLY $3.97, just $1.33 each!

Tide Free (100 oz.) 64 Loads $16.49
Use $5 babies R Us coupon
Plus use .35 coupon from the 2/8 or 3/1PG
Final cost $11.14!


Find More Babies R Us Deals and Babies R Us Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

momofpayton said...

Can you use this on Aveeno baby wash/shampoo? Or is it just for the diaper rash ointment?

Hip2Save said...

Yes, you could use both the coupons for the Aveeno wash/shampoo instead of the diaper rash.

Anonymous said...

I tried this today and my Babies R Us in Tulsa, OK said that it was store policy to accept only one manufacturer coupon or store coupon per transaction. I had three Aveeno products and she told me in order for me to use the three manufacturer coupons I would have to ring up each item separately and I still couldn't combine the store coupon no matter how I did the transactions. I even asked her if she was sure that she was right and she adamantly told me "YES". So, then I told her no thanks and left.

Hip2Save said...

I would call corporate. That is NOT true. I have used a store coupon and a manuf. coupon together numerous times.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I think I will because it was such a hassle when I went out specifically for that.

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the Babiesrus coupons?

Hip2Save said...

I've signed up for their email updates, so I get emails periodically with new printable coupons.