Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FREE $50 Clinique Gift Set w/ $21.50 Purchase!

VonMaur.com is offering up a great deal! You'll be able to snag a FREE Clinique 9 Piece gift set valued at $50 with any $21.50 Clinique purchase! On top of that you'll also get FREE priority shipping and FREE gift wrapping too!

The FREE $50 Gift Set includes:
All About Eyes
7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula
High Impact Mascara
Full size lipstick
Color Compact
3 piece brush set
Cosmetic bag

I purchased the Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 for $22.50. I love this stuff and don't usually buy it because of the price! I'm exited, though, since $22.50 got me the powder, the 9 piece gift set, free shipping and gift wrapping. Now I have another "just in case" gift! I love having those on hand!


**Hurry, this offer is ONLY valid while supplies last!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Clinique!
This is a HOT deal!
Thanks!

snbjork said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I am almost out of the moisturizing lotion and have been thinking about ordering more soon (along with the awesome clarifying lotion). I like to wait until they have their free gifts and this has saved me a dreaded trip to the mall. Whoo hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for posting this deal!!!! I needed the All About Eyes and a few other things, so now I got it for free!