Friday, March 27, 2009

FREE Smart Buy Button Laser Mouse!

Smart Buy USB 2-Button Laser Mouse


Smart Buy USB 2-Button Laser Mouse

This mouse pictured above is priced at $20... but guess what?
There is also a $20 rebate available, so it's really FREE!
Oh how I love that word!

Receive the $20 via mail-in rebate after purchase. Offer is valid through April 30th, 2009. The best part is you can purchase up to 5 and get a total of $100 back! YAY! Check out all the rebate details here.

Shipping is $4.99 no matter how many you purchase! I'm going to purchase five, so after I receive the $100 rebate each mouse will ONLY have cost me $1!

(Thanks so much, Gina!)

8 comments:

Dan and Selena said...

LOVE your site! It's my new favorite!! Whatcha gonna do with 5 mice?

Hip2Save said...

I'll save these for those "just in case" gifts!:)

I also make gift baskets for friends and family. I usually just put in soaps, toothpaste, shampoos and other personal care products... now I'll have a mouse to throw in them too!

Donating is another great option!

Anonymous said...

Should this 5 be different or the same items?

Hip2Save said...

You can get 5 of the same items or they can be different. They all qualify for the rebate.

Anonymous said...

I ordered mine through costcentral.com and shipping is free. Ebates offers 3% cash back when purchasing from hp, but I couldn't find a free shipping code online, so decided against that option.

Unknown said...

are we allowed to do as anonymous said ??
and also when i try to update my quantity to 5 mice, it doesnt update the "you save after mail-in rebates". Does this matter or do i have to do 5 seperate ones to get this offer?

Katie and Victor said...

I ordered them, and love them, thank you......but where is the rebate form to fill out?

Hip2Save said...

Hipster90,
You won't need to do 5 separate orders. You can purchase them all together.

katie,
Copy and paste this link and it will pull up the rebate form:

http://image1.cc-inc.com/rapcoupons/20766OnSale.pdf