Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Hip 2 Share!

I'm so exited to add this new feature to my site. In the last couple weeks I've received numerous "deal" pictures from readers. I finally realized what a better way to showcase these, then by posting them here for you all to see! In my opinion, a picture says it all!

Are you feeling unmotivated to clip those coupons?
Then get inspired by checking out these wonderful pictures!

If you have any pictures that you would like to show off,
then please send them my way:
hip2save @ yahoo (dot) com

It's Hip 2 Save & Hip 2 Share!

"I just received all my gift cards from Complete Home, Privacy Guard and Clever Clubhouse. It was such an easy process to enroll with each company and extremely easy to call and cancel! Thanks again for finding all these great deals!"
Note from Hip2Save:
You can snag these gift cards too!
Check out this post!
"We did two different transactions...Total OOP $17.27, but I got $20 in RRs back...BASICALLY ALL FREE PLUS OVERAGE!"

"My son, Hudson, holding the 3 red silicon spatulas that I received for only $1.00 from the Burnless Bakeware site. I also just recently received an email from this company offering me ANOTHER free item for only $1.00, if I rejoined. Of course, I did with the idea that I will cancel again within the 7 day trial period. Thanks for this deal!!"

Note from Hip2Save:
You can still get your $1 Burnless Bakeware!
Check out this post for all the details.


"I bought all of this at Schnucks last week using "free" coupons or coupons matched with sale prices that made it free: 3 Friskies cat treats, 2 Cascade rinses, 1 Cascadian Farms granola bar, 1 Wrigley gum, and 2 Carefree liners - all free after coupons!! And I finally found the Pert Plus For Men shampoo with the yellow rebate sticker that I’ll send in for a $3.19 rebate, plus I made $1.00 profit with a coupon!"




"I went to my Walgreens tonight on my way home from work and hit the jackpot. Walgreens Apple Juice 64oz (only Apple) is on sale for $1.99 (all other flavors are $2.50). I used a $1 off Walgreens coupon and scored 4 of them for 99 cents each! The Walgreens coupon is found in the pharmacy booklet that exp 3/31/09. I found a money maker too! Orajel Plaque Rinse is marked down to $1.29. I had a $1 off coupon from the Walgreens coloring book and a $1 off manuf coupon!!!! I bought the Barbie band-aids for $3.49 used a $1 off Walgreens coloring book coupon and $1 off manuf coupon. $1.50 total isn't too bad! And finally the diapers!!! I bought 8 packs of diapers for $4.50 each and used the pharmacy coupon for a total of $16 off!!!! 8 packs of diapers for $20 so that is $2.50 a pack!!!! Then used 2 of my $10 off RR (from last week's Huggies deal) and a $2 off RR. My total savings $81.62! I paid $6.57 out of pocket!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! Thank you SO much! I never would have known about it if it wasn't from you. Cashier was in SHOCK and so was the long line behind me when they saw my total and my overflowing buggy!"


"I just wanted to let you know that I received my $5.99 peacoats from Tulle today, and they are beautiful! I got two in Brownie (one for me, one for my sister's birthday), and they are wonderful! I had never heard of Tulle before and wondered what the quality would be for $5.99 (even though it was originally $120!)...and I was pleasantly surprised! THANK YOU for posting that deal!"




"Just wanted to share my recent target trip. I spent 15.55 and got all of this stuff...with target and manuf. coupons I saved $61.70! I got 5 boxes of Quaker granola bars, 3 boxes of 100 calorie snacks. 10 Gillette shampoo/washes (I am going to use these for gift baskets for my brothers, father, etc.for Christmas) 2 pledge multi surface, 1 soft scrub (which is on sale this week too!), 5 Johnson's buddies, 10 Cheetos ( 5 reg. and 5 fire-my husband was THRILLED about those) 1 Listerine smart rinse (it is on clearance too so it comes to $2.58 with the $1 off coupon) Plus the $5 gift card! What a deal! Love your site!!"




"Thanks for all the tips. Here's my photos from this morning's Kmart Doubles trip. Just missing 1 Lysol spray and 1 box of poptarts. Those were given to my sister for helping out. :)



"Orbit Just Brushed Clean Feeling gum flavors: fabulous fruitini, mint mojito, and maui melon mint have been clearanced to $0.32 each. Buy 3 and use the EZsaver $0.99 off 3 to get them FREE. I got 48 packs. I thought these would be good to donate, Easter prizes, etc. The Bic Soleil razors with 2 cartridges were just clearanced from $5.99 to $3.19.Use the EZsaver $2 off coupon to get these for $1.19...use the $2 Q from recent paper to get for FREE + overage"



"Okay, this is my Walmart shopping spree today! 19 bags of puppy food, 4 huge bottles of salsa, 3 bottles of A1, 2 bags of Tostitos and of course rawhides for the big dogs. Total $142.86, OOP $23.86!!!!! Not too bad!!!"


"I received my Tulle coats on Friday and was so impressed with the quality!! It took approx two hours to get the order through but it was so worth it!!! Thank you so much for your site!!"

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! How motivating!

Click Clan said...

how did the buyer do all those johnsons baby wash and lotion????

Hip2Save said...

They had the Walgreens coloring book coupon and also had $1 coupons for each of the Johnsons products.

WiJoyMom said...

I had wondered 'if' I had to purchase all the pink lotion of 'if' the other (lavender) scent would also work...it seems your photo shows the Walgreens coupon worked on the the lavender lotion, yeah!

Is the Walgreens diaper deal still going on this week?

Hip2Save said...

You can still use the $2 coupons, but the diapers aren't on sale like last week.

Anonymous said...

wow great! I'd like to know about Johnson J deal. The activity JJ coupon says $1 off for powder, lotion, and oil, but is it ok if I buy any 15 oz JJ baby products? I wanna buy some head to toe hope it covers this one. Thanks!

Hip2Save said...

From my experience at the store the J&J Walgreens coupon ONLY covered the pink lotion, powder and oil, but not the baby wash.

Anonymous said...

Where is the $50.00 Walgreens pamphlet located?? Thanks for all the deals!

Hip2Save said...

You will need to head on over to the pharmacy and ask for a $50 Walgreen's saving booklet. It is a red booklet (similar to the previous booklet). These are FREE to anyone that asks about the new prescription savings plan. You don't have to purchase anything.....just ask about it to get the booklet.

Mariah Robins said...

I still have never found the coloring book with the coupons. Do you think they will have them again--or when did they come out and why do ALL the cashiers look at me like I am crazy when I ask about it....anyone else have this problem?

Hip2Save said...

I'm pretty sure most cashiers have no idea about this coloring book... don't worry, though, they look at me like I'm crazy every time I go shopping their!:)

The coloring book coupons have been available for quite some time, so I'm guessing they may be sold out in most stores now. I'm hoping they will have a new coloring book with coupons available soon!

Sheri said...

I found the same coloring books that you had pictured on a previous post, but they did not have coupons inside. Could it be a regional thing?

Hip2Save said...

Sheri,

It might be regional. I think what probably happened, though, is that the coloring book coupons fell out or someone took them. They aren't secured in the book at all, so they could have easily fallen out.

I would go back and flip through the other Coloring books.

Anonymous said...

i love that jacket you bought..and for 5.99 thats a great deal..i looked on the website and didnt see it..so where and how did u get it..cause i sooo have to have it...please email me at soundsdisco@yahoo.com for the info..thanks soo much

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO excited, after seeing the post about the coat, I check the website to see if my order was cancelled. It has been shipped and the tracking info says it should arrive tomorrow!!!!!!! Yay, you can't beat $5.99!!! thanks, hiptosave

Anonymous said...

I finally found the coloring books today coming from a job interview but a little too late for the J&J sale? Love your posts!!!!

val said...

I didn't see the tulle peacoat for $5.99 either but I love it. Can you please post how you got those?
Thanks!!

Hip2Save said...

The $5.99 coats aren't available anymore! They sold out pretty quickly!:(

Anonymous said...

I get so confused with the coupon idea.

When one buys say 10 JJ body loitons..and uses the stores coupon and the manufact. coupon..is it one of each coupon for each item? Meaning the customer is handing over 20 coupons?

I just wanted to clarify that because it sounded like they had 10 items, and one coupon total lowered all 10 items.

I take it LOTS of coupons are used? lol

Hip2Save said...

If you purchased 10 J&J lotions from Walgreens like the person did above, you would actually only use 11 coupons. You could use 10 $1/1 Manufacturer coupons and one $1/1 Walgreens coupon. The reason you only need to use 1 $1 walgreens coupon is because the Walgreens coupon only needs to be scanned once and will deduct for all the items that qualify for the coupon, so with 10 products the coupon would deduct $10. I hope that makes sense.

Jay Phan said...

Okay.. I think I am a little overwhelmed by Walgreen's (I'm new to it and have taken to CVS quicker than Walgreen's).

So there is an Easy Saver Catalog,
the Walgreen's weekly ads from the paper, a Walgreen's Coloring Book, and a $50.00 Walgreen's saving booklet? Am I right?

Hip2Save said...

Jessica,

Yes, there are quite a few Walgreens coupons out there. However, the Walgreens coloring book coupons have now expired.

The main coupons to focus on, though, are the EasySaver coupons and the in ad coupons.

Unknown said...

This place called Tulle sounds great how do I find it??? You guys have changed my life. I have 10 children that have been adopted and we struggle to make ends meet this site and others are a true blessing. Thanks, Verna

Unknown said...

You has asked the readers about their thoughts on Tulle. I just received my finds today, but think they are great quality for a cheap price. The sizes do seem to run small.

Thank you so much for this site! I love a bargain and you have helped me find many!

Teri said...

IS the Tulle jacket still available for $5.99. Please let me know: terilybb@aol.com. Thank you so much for your site. I used to think I was good at "couponing" until I found your site!

Serena said...

hey every one i have a deal that just came in to my Email about Buildabear workshop, if you spend 15 dollars you get a free messenger bag, this weekend only and i think its only for those in WA state.https://buildabearnews.com/servlet/website/ResponseForm?IHIPEVTTCUTTZfLllLgnLk8HnvMMLk1zEzz1u.2eCUUF57avvD9vf
sorry i dont know how to tiny urls..