Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Walgreens Deals for 3/22


I had lots of fun shopping at Walgreens today and was exited to finally come across all the frozen food clearance everyone has been talking about. I ended up snagging 10 Jack's Pizzas (some aren't pictured) for only $1.09 each and also managed to grab 2 small 2 pks of corn dogs for just .25 each. The Tony's pizza products were actually marked at around $3, but I had a feeling they would scan for less. You may want to price check some of the frozen food items next time you're their. I used two $10 Register Rewards from the Huggies deal and ended up ONLY Paying $5.76 for everything... not to bad! Oh and I also got back a $2 Register Reward for the Kellogg's!

One deal I want to highlight is the awesome Alka-Seltzer deal! I ended up snagging 6 packages for FREE and also made a little money too!

Deal Scenario:
Purchase Alka-Seltzer Wake-Up Call (16 ct) $5.99
Plus purchase Alka-Seltzer (12 ct) $4.29
Total $10.28
Use the get Wake up call free with any other Alka-Seltzer purchase coupon from the 1/25RP
Will take off $5.99
Plus for the one you're not getting free use the $2 peelie coupon found on the boxes or the .55 coupon from the 1/25RP
Then use the $2 in ad coupon
Will take off $4 for both Alka-Seltzer products purchased
Final cost as low as 2 for FREE, plus a $1.71 moneymaker!

**Make sure you hand over the in ad coupon LAST! The first time I did this I accidentally handed over the in ad coupon first and the bogo coupon beeped, so we reversed the order and everything went through fine.


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Great job! You're the bestest couponer I know, and that's why I blog rolled you at ScribbleInkCafe.com! You've saved me soooo much money! Hubby is super proud of me!

Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Today on my trip to Walgreens, I decided to take along a friend, BIG mistake!! I still had a raincheck for Glade from 2 weeks ago and some BOGO Qs & wanted to use them. I told my friend that we'd be getting $8 in overage so we picked up other things as fillers. When we got to the register my friend tells the cashier "We should be getting overage on these so we'll take this other stuff for free" (!) That's when the cashier stops, she looks over the coupons and rainchecks and says no. She said you can't use the BOGO w/the $4 MC (I did this at 2 other stores and they let me). Then she said she would e-mail the other stores in town so that I couldn't get the overage at all! I was so mad at my friend - I don't think it would've been flagged if she hadn't said anything.

Anonymous said...

No frozen food clearance at my Walgreens :(

Anonymous said...

Found some of the corn dogs...yippee!