Sunday, March 15, 2009

Walmart Freebies: Huggies Wipes, Gillette, Schick

Here are a few Walmart freebies:

Huggies (16 ct) Travel Wipes $1
Use the $1 Huggies bath & Body coupon from the 1/11SS
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Meagan!)

Seventh Generation Wipes (small pks) $2-$2.49
Use the $2 coupon from here
Final cost as low as FREE!

Johnsons Buddies Soap .99
Use this $3 off 3 Johnson's and Johnson's product coupon
Or use $1/1 coupon from here!
Final cost FREE!

Johnson's Baby lotions (2 oz.) .97
Use the $1 coupon from the 3/8RP
Final cost FREE!

Head & Shoulders (travel Size) $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 2/8PG
Final cost FREE!

Gillette Body Wash (8.4 fl oz) $2
Use the $2 coupon from the 3/1PG
Final cost FREE!

Schick Disposable Razors $1.97
Us the $2 coupon from the 2/8SS
Final cost FREE!

Iams Proactive Health Kitten Food $4.87
Use the $5 coupon from the 3/1PG
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, AThriftyMom!)

Select Kids Baid-Aid (10 pks) $1.18
Use the $1 coupon from the 2/8 or 3/15SS
Final cost .18!

**Please remember that Walmarts prices do vary a little from region to region.

**You may want to bring along Walmarts corporate coupon policy in case you have any issues. In their policy it states they DO accept Internet Coupons. If a cashier tells you otherwise just whip out their coupon policy!:)

For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

11 comments:

DESJ and Company said...

Where are the 8 oz gilette products?
I can't find them anywhere!

Anonymous said...

Are you finding the Seventh Generation wipes in the baby section? I checked 2 Walmarts in my area and couldn't find them at either one.

Anonymous said...

Walmart in Coral Springs, FL does NOT care about the policy and said they do NOT accept internet coupons.

Anonymous said...

The Iams Smart Puppy Food is on sale my local Walmart for $5, so with the coupon its free.

WiJoyMom said...

I found 8 oz Gillette body wash product at the 2nd Target I went to in WI. Near the end of the aisle, near the end cap/on side in its display/seemed attached to shelf...a little different than just being on the regular shelf.

WiJoyMom said...

I tried using a $1 off Suave hand lotion (small squeeze bottle) cost 97 cents...so, would be free w/3 cents overage.

At Wal-mart, the machine beeped at the coupon. I had additional items in the order to absorb the extra. She ended up calling someone over. I pointed out 'it doesn't need to be over a certain size. She eventually said, it doesn't 'match the picture'. The picture is of a pump bottle. I didn't know what to say besides I don't want them & they ended up keeping their 6 bottles.

I tried this at Target and the same thing happened...I was told by the cashier that it needed to be at least a $1. I asked about adjusting it down. She said, she couldn't mark it down. So, I left without the lotion =(

Any suggestions on how to get the free tubes of Suave lotion?

Hip2Save said...

I've heard the 8 oz. Gillette could be in various spots. I picked mine up at Target and found it on a display in the cosmetics section. You could also look in the travel size section and on the endcaps.

Hip2Save said...

Unless you have a really coupon friendly cashier I would suggest buying 2 and just using one coupon. I know your out of pocket expense will be higher, but the coupon will at least go through with no beeps.

Anonymous said...

I AM IN ATLANTA, GA. I CAN NOT FIND SEVEN GENERATION IN WALMART OR TARGET. IN TARGET, NO 8 OZ GILLET SHAMPOO DISPLAY AT ALL...ANYWAY SAVE THE COUPONS FOR THE OTHER SALES...

Anonymous said...

I live in Shreveport,LA and I can't find the Seventh Generations brand wipes at Wal-mart either.

Saph said...

They'll take the bath and body coupon for wipes?