Monday, April 20, 2009

Amazon: The Children's Place Clearance Deals!


I was so excited when I received an email about this great deal. If you like The Children's Place clothing, then read on!

UPDATE: From the comments below it sounds like most of these items are out of stock!

Amazon has lots and lots of The Children's Place clothing on clearance!They have a baseball cap priced at only .19, yes .19! Shipping is a flat rate of $5 no matter how much you order, so to get the most bang for your buck I would definitely suggest purchasing a few items. Please note some of the items are only available in one or two sizes, but the good news is that there are over 800 clearance items to browse through... so I'm sure you're bound to find something!

Highlights:

BOYS

baseball cap
Was $5.50, now ONLY .19!

mini backpack
Was $15.50, now ONLY .99!

plaid cargo pants
Was $16.50, now ONLY $1.99!

reversible puffer vest
Was $19.50, now ONLY $1.99!

GIRLS

lunchbox
Was $6.50, now ONLY .99!

knit puffer hat
Was $6.50, now ONLY .99!

ruched knit top
Was $7.50, now ONLY $1.99!

striped knit dress
Was $12.50, now ONLY $1.99!

**Check out the full list of The Children's Place Clearance here!


(Thanks, ChaChingQueen!)

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG! That was quick! I had 11 items in my cart but they were ALL already out of stock! :(

Thanks so much for everything you do to help us all save some money! You're the BEST!!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Same here I chose 15 back packs and while checking out was informed they were out of stock:(

Thanks Colin for the deal information. I got to be quick next time I guess.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Same here - all out of stock!!! :(

Hip2Save said...

I'm sorry guys!:(
Is everything out of stock?!?

Anonymous said...

I just spent an hour shopping and when I went to check out, the only thing that was really available was stuff that really wasn't on sale at all. :( Bummer...I was so excited!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the sale but I just had the same experience. I spent 20 minutes shopping and adding to my cart. When it comes to check out time amazon tells you nothing is in stock - oh, except some hair barrettes which were hardly worth the $5 shipping. Thanks anyway! Love your blog! Michele

Chris said...

I found a bunch of skorts and shirts for 4.95 each which to me is very reasonable considering they are children's place clothing. Thanks for the heads up.