Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amazon: Great Deal on I Am Not a Paper Cup!


Another fantastic Amazon buy...

DCI I Am Not a Paper Cup

Was $20, now ONLY $12.50!
Plus, ships FREE on $25 or more!

The I Am not a Paper Cup is a Double walled, thermal porcelain cup with silicone lid. This cup is Eco-friendly, reusable and dishwasher safe. I have been wanting to get one of these cups for quite some time, but didn't want to invest $20 bucks in one. Now that its dropped in price, I snagged 2... one for myself and one for my hubby! My total ended up being exactly $25 for 2 cups shipped... not bad!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The following free samples are available on P&G Everyday solutions web site:
Head & Shoulders sample
Prilosec OTC sample
Coupon for 60 tablets of Asacol

shawna said...

I have this cup. Got it as a gift. I certainly would not pay $20 for it, as I don't think it holds a heck of a lot of coffee, and it's quite heavy, but for that price, I'd say it's worth buying at least one.