Saturday, April 18, 2009

Amazon: Infant/Toddler/Kids' Shoes-70% Off!

Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the day is...

Select Kids' Shoes $9.49-Up to 70% Off!

These all ship FREE on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping!

UPDATE: Save an additional $10.00 when you spend $60.00 or more on these shoes or save $15.00 when you spend $80.00 or more. This discount will come off automatically at checkout. You could potentially snag 9 pairs of shoes for $85.94, then $15 will be automatically taken off... bringing your total down to just $70.94. That equals out to just $7.88 per pair!

I am so stocking up on shoes for my kiddos.
Here are some of my favorites:

Boys

Buster Brown Little Kid/Big Kid Noah Lace-Up Sport Oxford
These were $34.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Simple Little Kid/Big Kid Toeday Sneaker
These were $52.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Simple Little Kid/Big Kid Loaf Slip-On
These were $52.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Girls

Little Laundry Toddler/Little Kid Cristal Mule
These were $39.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Smaller Infant/Toddler Rhonda Mary Jane
These were $37.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Smaller Infant/Toddler Lisa Mary Jane
These were $37.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Ragg Little Kid/Big Kid Julia Ballet Flat
These were $44.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Simple Little Kid/Big Kid Macaroon Shoe
These were $39.95, now ONLY $9.49!

Sugar Little Kid/Big Kid Scrunchagami Polyester Shoe
These were $44.95, now ONLY $9.49!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

8 comments:

Marti said...

would love to get these for my 14 mo. old grandson, but not sure of size--they live at a distance, he's just starting to walk. I'm a new "Grammy", what would you suggest? Love your site,it's great for the over-50 bunch, too!

Hip2Save said...

I would say a size 4-5, but it does all depend on the child. Wish I could help more!:)

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Marti,

Ask mom for the size and if she does not know then have her take him to the store and have his foot sized. This is what we do when granny wants to buy!

Anonymous said...

I use a shoe ruler I found at a kids' clothing site, Hanna Andersson. Mom could measure him and let you know! http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/global/shoerulerFNL.pdf

Marti said...

thanks for all the suggestions! My daughter is a working mom and is always skeptical about my "deals"--her hubby is a great guy and helps A LOT--she is so lucky! Wait 'til I snag some of these shoes!And hey, if there are any other over-fifty "savers" out there, love to hear from you--this is such a great site, keep up the good work!

clairissa said...

THANK YOU so much for this heads up! I was able to get nine pair of shoes for my boy and girl for only $65 (I had a couple promotions to use that expired at the end of the month so this came at a perfect time!) I love your blog. Thank you for the service you provide to all of us trying to save money! :)

Clair said...

fyi on this promotion...they are also offering $10 off any order of kids shoes $60 and up. THis applies to the sale shoes. Sweet deal!

Hip2Save said...

Clairissa,
Thanks for letting me know. I will update the post with this info!