Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Amazon Buy: Wine & Cheese Knife Set!


WOW!!!
Besides the Slow Cooker, you may want to purchase this too!

Chicago Cutlery 8-Piece Wine and Cheese Knife Set

Was $22.21, now ONLY $12.55
Plus ships FREE on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping

This item is also available for the 4 for 3 promotion! If you purchase 3 of these, then you'll get the 4th one for FREE! If you end up doing this your total will only be $9.41 per set. These would make great gifts too!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Party Plannin Momma said...

Hi Collin,
Here is another great deal I just got in my email. It is for the first 1000 approved moms to be a Fishful Thinking Advisory Member. I signed up and got approved in less than 5 minutes. Go to: http://www.fishfulthinking.com/?r=www.mryouth.com
It said you get samples, prizes etc. Kinda reminds me of the bzzagent. Best wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Great deal! Thanks so much! Now I'm all stocked up on gifts!

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to search for all buy 3 get the fourth for free products? thanks

evilstepmommy29 said...

I searched for "4 for 3 promotion" and hit on a list, then I clicked through and found this:

http://www.amazon.com/Promotional-Items/b/ref=amb_link_393922_1?ie=UTF8&node=108183011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=special-node-offers-2&pf_rd_r=05QC8145T0KHVRWGR87J&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=340936101&pf_rd_i=0689808186

Good luck!!

Becky said...

I don't need a wine & cheese knife set but I absolutely LOVE that you post the best amazon deals. Thanks for saving us all the work!

Kathie Felt said...

Thanks for the tip, I didn't actually mean to add 4 to my cart, but did and it came off for the fourth one plus the free shipping! I'm going to save these for Mother's Day gifts!