Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Arby's: New FREE Roastburger w/ Drink Offer!

Are you all sick of the Arby's Roastburger deals?!?

If not, here is yet another one. Just text Roasted to 74700 to snag a FREE Roastburger with any drink purchase. You'll just need to show the reply message when you order!

I personally love these restaurant coupon type text freebies. I'm usually not prepared with restaurant coupons when I'm running errands, so it's always nice to know that my cell phone can turn into a coupon!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Worked great! Will use this when I'm out shopping today!

imanewbierunner said...

Thanks for much!

Elena said...

Amazing! Thanks!!

Ann said...

I just used mine in the Portland Oregon area. The counter person hadn't seen or heard of this, but honored it anyway. It was TASTY! MmmMmm! Thanks!!