Friday, April 24, 2009

Bath & Body Works: FREE Lip Item w/ Purchase!

A new Bath & Body Works coupon is available:

FREE lip item (up to a $12 value) with ANY Purchase!
This coupon is valid thru April 26th.

Wanna spend the least out of pocket?!?
Pick out an item priced around $1-$2 or browse through their clearance section!

**Don't forget to print off this Bath & Body Works coupon: FREE Anti-Bacterial Item ($5 value) with any $10 purchase. This coupon is valid thru April 26th too.

For more Bath & Body Works Deals and Bath & Body Works Coupon visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

look for $1 gift bags and nail files

Shelly said...

I bought a candle that was $1.50 and the 50% off that. So for 0.81 I got a candle and a nice lip gloss!

Merritt said...

Oh, I wish my store had the clearance candles. I spent $1 on a cute gift bag I can use later on and got the free lip shine. I paid $1.07 for both. Oh, and my son got a $10 coupon for Build a Bear, so we each got a little treat for a little over a dollar. What a satisfying trip to the mall. Thanks!

nancy said...

i did she same thing Shelly did, great deal!!

Anonymous said...

I checked out 5 times buying a travel hand sanitizer for $1.50. I ended up with 5 lip products and 5 hand sanitizers for about $8.00. Not bad considering some of the lip products sell for $7.50.