Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Burt's Bees: $25 Birthday Celebration Grab Bag!

If you love Burt's Bees products like me, then you'll definitely want to check out this fantastic Burt's Bees deal! Burt's Bees is celebrating its 25th Birthday by selling a 25th Burt Day Celebration Grab Bag. In this grab bag you'll receive 3 regular-sized lip products, 12 mini-size products and 4 gifts! Retail value--over $50. For a limited time, though, you can snag this grab bag for ONLY $25! Plus, get FREE FedEx ground shipping when you spend $25. Just enter promotion code "HIVEBDAY"!

I absolutely loved the grab bags I snagged last year! They were definitely worth the $25 in my opinion! I also made 2-4 gifts out of one grab bag! Looks like it's time to stock up again!

UPDATE: It looks like my link is only taking you to the Burt's Bees home page. When you get their look in the upper right hand corner and you should see a spot to click that says "Worldwide". Choose United states from the drop down menu. Then click on "Our Products" and then choose featured specials. You should then come to a page that shows the "Burt Day" Celebration Grab bag.

10 comments:

nicole said...

I JUST GOT MINE! ABSLOUTELY LOVE BURTS BEES BUT ITS A LITTLE PRICY. this good price + THE FREE SHIPPING WAS THE ICING ON THE CAKE! thank you so much. told all my friends about this deal. i cant wait to get these and my purple heart earring. your site is amazing. its the first thing i do when i get home from work!

Nicole said...

the link worked fine for me

Jenn said...

Ordered mine! Thanks so much, love the site!

Anonymous said...

To top it off, if you spend $35 during April, you'll receive a Tips ‘n’ Toes Hands & Feet Kit for free! Additionally, a few of their other kits such as the Baby Bee Kit (which makes a good gift) are on sale.

Anonymous said...

so for 40 bucks you can get

the 25 birthday grab bag
Tips ‘n’ Toes Hands & Feet Kit
Radiance Kit

Anonymous said...

Got my grab bag! I'm so excited - this will be great to give as gifts & some for me too!! Love your site!!

Jen Caputo said...

I got:
Mini Lip Gloss Trio - $8.50
Grab Bag - $25.00
Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil - $3.00
Tips 'N Toes Hands & Feet Kit - free

Grand total: 38.78 including tax shipped.

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I went in through the worldwide link...Got the Grab Bag, Mens' Natural Body wash, Men's Natural Bar soap, and the Tips and Toes kit, and free shipping for 39.76 including tax. Saved $32!

Miss M in Progress said...

You can also use code WELCOME for a free lip balm! I ordered mine but missed the free April gift.

Anonymous said...

They're back in stock!