Saturday, April 25, 2009

Buy.com: WalletPix Photo Frame 83% Off!

Did you notice my lack of posts today?

I've actually been lounging at the beach! Well, not exactly lounging... I do have a 2 year old and 4 year old!:) It was 85 degrees in North Carolina today and we sure made the most of it. Anyway, I came back to find this awesome bargain in my inbox, sent by one of my readers. I thought you all may be interested in this HOT deal... I sure was!

Buy.com is offering up a WalletPix 1.5" LCD Photo Frame- 2-Pack for ONLY $9.99, with FREE shipping! This was originally priced at $59.99, so that's an 83% price drop! Wow! Plus, this comes with not just one, but two LCD Photo Frames!

This WalletPix Photo Frame is the size of a credit card and can fit in your wallet, purse or even your pocket! It can hold up to 58 photos too! This sounds perfect for a Mother's Day and/or Father's Day gift. I absolutely hate shopping for my dad. Not because I don't want to get him a gift, but because I never know what to get him. However, I can guarantee that he will love this photo frame. I'm sure he'll enjoy showing off his grand kids wherever he may be. I'm also planning on purchasing a few for Christmas gifts. You just can't beat that price!

(Thanks, Gina!)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you!!! I never know what to get my dad for his birthday (May) or Father's Day either and now I have the perfect gift.

Remember is it a two pack, I forgot and ordered 4. Guess a lot of people will be getting these from me this year :-)

Carly said...

I did wonder what you were doing today instead of posting...lol...just thought you were enjoying your family! Lucky you with 85 degree weather. It's in the 50's here in Oregon and I was sitting out at my daughter's lacrosse game this morning. Thanks for sharing this awesome deal - I ordered a couple and so did my sister. Awesome price for such a cool items! Going to use mine for mother's day, secret pal gift and teen bday!

Lisa said...

I'm not using my $10 Peeled snack e-gift card...if anyone would like it, email me at safariof5@verizon.net and I'll give you the code.

Unknown said...

This is great!! I bought extra to give away as grad gifts :)

Anonymous said...

I just looked into reviews on this product and they really aren't that great. Check amazon or google the name with review in the search. Seems to be a 50/50 positive/negative on the product. It seems to be a common complaint that installing the software doesn't work and their support is not good.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble!!! But I do want everyone to be aware to always do a review check on products you are buying online. You should of seen how long it took me to decide on a steam cleaner!

Good luck with the purchase, and maybe you all will be the lucky ones and not have any issues.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great offer! I am excited to receive mine in the mail. They will make GREAT gifts. Lisa

Brandi said...

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that if you Google: WalletPix Review .... most are not very good. Many people are getting virus that can then be transferred to your computer. Please be careful, you wouldn't want anything to interfere with your bargain shopping! Just a FYI.

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

What a great price! Thanks for the heads up!