Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cheerios 10 in One Promo= 4 $1 Coupons!


Sign up here for the Cheerios 10 in one promotion! You'll receive 4 weekly emails, each with a $1 Cheerios coupon!
(Thanks, All Things Frugal 4-U & Me!)

Also, don't forget about the super HOT General Mills promotion! One in ten boxes of specially marked General Mills cereal has a discover card inside for their You Could Win Cash promotion. They are giving away 2,000,000 prizes. Each prize is a cash card worth $5, $10 or $25! Be on the look out for specially marked boxes of of Honey Nut Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Lucky Charms, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

8 comments:

LisaC said...

Reese Puffs are also included, and are currently $2.50 at Walmart. BUT BE CAREFUL! I just bought 2 boxes, and when I got home and looked for the cards, I realized that someone had opened the box from the bottom and closed it back up! Oh ell, I still got my sons favorite cereal at a good price. But I'll never know if that box was a winner!

Alisa said...

My friend won $25 the other day!!

Anonymous said...

Does any one know if the box will contain a card or a code?

Hip2Save said...

Anonymous,
The Discover card will actually be inside the box of cereal!:)

Gina said...

I won 2 $5 cash cards in my 2 boxes of Cheerios last night!!

Anonymous said...

I won 3 $5 cards out of 8 boxes. I was totally out of cereal so I used coupons & stocked up. Woohoo!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Thanks! I just posted a link to this great info!

http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Has anybody gotten the coupons from Cherrios? I signed up quite a while ago and haven't gotten any emails with coupons.