Monday, April 6, 2009

Chronicles of Narnia Book & Audio Set Deal!



UPDATE: SOLD OUT!

Barnes & Nobles has a super HOT deal!

They have the Chronicles of Narnia Book and Audio Box Set priced at ONLY $19.98- down from $99.99! On top of that sweet deal, you can actually buy 2 and get a 3rd FREE! No code needed. Your total will be around $40 + tax shipped and that's for 3 sets!

Amazon's selling The Chronicles of Narnia Book & Audio Box Setfor $78.99... and that's just for one set NOT three! You'll end up getting 3 sets for way less then the price of one. Hurry, I'm guessing these will sell out super FAST!

**I'm snagging 3 for Christmas gifts. You just can't beat that price!!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

What a great deal. I also had a BN gift card that I used to make it better! Now my nephews & son are set! Thank you for the info.

bethany said...

I grabbed 3 too :) yay!

Anonymous said...

You can also go through ebates to receive 4% cash back!

Andrea said...

Is it just if you buy three of those, or is there a 3 for the price of 2 deal going on with other titles too?

scissorbill said...

Wahooo! Thanks!!!

Shauni said...

They're sold out, darn!

Renee Richins said...

Dang. I was so excited to get one for my husband. He has a long drive to work and would love this.

TheCraftyDollar said...

Thanks so much!!! I ordered this morning and these will be great for Christmas and birthday presents.