Saturday, April 25, 2009

Coupons: OFF!, Weight Watchers, Clairol & More!

Coupon Round-Up:

Buy one OFF! Clip·On Mosquito Repellent get one FREE (up to a $10 value)
Fill out the form to print your coupon.

Save $1 on any Back To Nature Product
This is a PDF coupon and doesn't expire until 12/31/09!
You can find a lot more healthy and organic PDF coupons here!

Save $1 on any 5 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Products
Just complete the form to print your coupon.

Save $1 on any Rhodes Warm N Serve Rolls
IE or Firefox

Save .50 on any Rice Chex Cereal
IE or Firefox

Save $1.25 on any One bag of RingO's Chicken Rings
Type in this zip code if you don't see the coupon: 44135

Save $2 on any 2 Birds Eye Voila Packages
IE or Firefox

Save $1 on any one Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic or Antiseptic Product, IE or Firefox
This will go great with the Walgreens Register Reward deal!

Save $5 on Clairol Perfect 10 Hair Color
They will mail you the coupon.

Save $10 on 2 Olay Pro-X products
They will mail you this coupon too.

9 comments:

Maehing O said...

The Weight Watchers coupon is for 1.00 off of 5 smart ones! Bummer!

MamaMataUSMC said...

HiptoSave:
Sorry would have emailed you but the link to email you tries to open Outlook on my computer & I don't use Outlook, is there another way to email you?
Anyway my question is:I heard there is a printable $2/1 Silk Soy Milk Q our there, have you heard or this or know where to get the link? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where you can get the 2 bar olay soap for $1.98, our walmart has been out for weeks? I still have 3 $2coupons to get them for free until the 30th....

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where to buy the $1.98 2 pk olay bar soap, I still have 3 $2.00 coupons to use up before th 30th.....Our Wal-mart has been out for weeks?

Hip2Save said...

Ana, I'm not sure about the $2 coupon. I have not heard anything about it. Wish I could be more help. Oh and my email is hip2save@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Same thing on the weight watcher's coupon for me. Also, Smart Ones are NOT eligible for the WW incredible rewards program!

Hip2Save said...

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I will go ahead and update the post with this info.

Jen said...

I'm excited about the Off! coupon! I'm having a baby this summer, and was concerned about how I was going to keep bugs away from her - I think these might be perfect!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that the Indiana Popcorn will be BOGO at Walgreens 5/10. your second link there goes to a 50 cent coupon. print those babies now! :)